Blix are looking for an experienced front-end developer to join
our award-winning team and work on projects for clients based in
the Channel Islands, UK and USA.
Due to new opportunities and our dedication to pushing quality
web development further, we need someone with a passion for good
design, great user interfaces and getting the details right.
Our new developer should have a keen interest in the digital
industry, be self-motivated and want to create pixel-perfect
cross-browser web interfaces. The role requires ability to work to
a deadline and to collaborate with our other developers.
We need you to be versatile
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Can speak coherently about recommendations & decisions you
make in terms of design, interaction and technology
- Enjoy pushing technical and creative boundaries
You must have:
- Deep knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with CSS languages like SASS and LESS
- Experience with common front-end frameworks
- Knowledge of HTML5 (Canvas, WebGL, etc.)
- Excellent cross-browser and responsive development
- Passionate about exploring new techniques and technologies
- Ability to use Photoshop and Illustrator
It would also be very useful if
- A good sense of design and the ability to design web
- Experience of creating animation
- A Curiosity about server-side technology
In return, the correct candidate can expect a competitive salary
package, a great working environment and to work on challenging
projects locally and internationally.
If you're interested in this role
please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and
some examples of your work.
We're also looking for an experienced back-end developer. Find
out more here
Filed under Jobs
We're looking for a talented web designer to come and help us
create amazing things at Blix HQ. This is a full-time position and
for the right individual we offer an excellent working environment,
a competitive salary package including private health insurance and
a smartphone in addition to a generous holiday allowance.
Send your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com , we look forward to
Read Full Post +
Filed under Jobs